Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Smore's Galore


20 Graham Crackers
1(16oz)pkg. Mini Marshmallows
3Tbs. Milk
6 Chocolate Bars (small Hershey's like you would use for smore's)
6Tbs. Butter

Cover bottom of cookie sheet with graham crackers in a single flat layer, toast at 350 for 2 min., chop unused crackers into chunks and set aside,chop chocolate bars and set aside, combine 3c. marshmallows, 3tbs. butter, and milk, melt in the microwave add  half of the chopped chocolate, hand mix until smooth and chocolate is melted. Spread chocolate sauce over graham crackers, melt remaining butter and toss together with remaining marshmallows, and chopped graham crackers, pour over top of chocolate sauce, spread evenly, sprinkle with remaining chopped chocolate, bake @ 350 for 10 min. Cool, cut, and serve.

2 comments:

  1. Yum Yum Yum! I'm going to eat the whole thing if I make this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purposely only make this when I can take atleast half the pan somewhere else, or I do eat the whole pan:) I took it to a church activity the other day. It was a BIG hit!!

    ReplyDelete