Friday, September 16, 2011

Oreo Krispies

1 package Oreos
10 oz bag Marshmallows
1 tbsp Butter

Crush Oreos, I find it best to use a food processor to crush them REALLY well and fast) In a microwave safe bowl pour bag of marshmallows and add the pat of butter. Microwave about a minute and a half until the marshmallows puff up. Add crushed oreos and stir. It will be a little hard to combine and really sticky but tis totally worth it!! Lay out in a well grease pan. You can use 8x8 but I think that makes them to thick so I use the one just bigger but not quite a 9x13 (I dont know what size that is??) Allow to cool. Cut to desired size. If I am taking them somewhere I put a little frosting in a baggie and pipe it over the top to look more decorative. Blackish Brownish mushed oreo doesn't look great...BUT IT TASTES FABULOUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment